Friday, May 15, 2009

Suor Angelica

Ok, so I'm on my way to rehearsal right now.  This opera is going to be amazing!!!  Now, I know there are those of you that are going.  Opera?  Yeah right, no way am I going to see my friend Gretchen sing in a crazy long Opera...

Well, don't worry.  Total running time: 53 minutes

Then you have to opportunity to stay for the also under and hour performance of Mozart's The Impressario.

Seriously ya'll.  It's gonna rock.  The music is AMAZING!!!  You laugh and you cry!!!  It's going to be fantastic!

June 10-13 2009 in the Madsen Recital Hall, BYU, Provo UT
Tickets are $5.00 on Wednesday and Thursday night, $10.00 for Friday and Saturday!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Okay so a few things...1. I miss my best friend so much! 2. I'm so sad I won't be back to hear you sing in the Opera, are you going to be in the in the fall? Can I have a private performance when I get back in August? 3. You need to post more pictures of you and Whit. I need to see what you two are doing with your summer. 4. You should email me because I can't get on facebook and I have stories for you and I want to hear your stories. 5. sydneyheaton@gmail.com 6. I love your guts. 7. Tell Whit hi for me. 8. Post more stuff because I love your blog 9. Chad gets home in like a month and so I can't wait for you two to met him! 10. I made it to ten! Love you so much! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete