Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things are looking UP!! :)


Whoever decided to show movies for a dollar deserves a medal. And fifty cents on Monday nights... that's great!

Whit and I went and saw the movie "UP" for the first time last night. It was so cute! I thought it was such a cute little story! I loved that Ellie's "Adventure Book" was full of picture of their life together! It was just cute! And I liked it a lot!

I figured I had to blog about it, since I'm trying to document our daily adventures! Life has been so good! School is going great! I'm getting really excited for Fall!!! The weather is starting to cool down! Rehearsals for the Opera are underway and I LOVE it! The show is going to be incredible! And my Mom is going to come down to see it! Six weeks to Opening Night! General Conference is in two weeks, and I'm really looking forward to that! All in all, life is wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. joel and i still haven't seen it. I want to see it SO Bad. I guess we'll just have to rent it.

    ReplyDelete