Ok, so we bought a crib! We'd scoped it out and decided to save up for it, and THEN we got a 20% off coupon in the mail. It was a sign, so we got it. It's beautiful. We are expert crib picker up-ers. The people are BabieRUs know us by name cause we had to keep going back. The first crib we picked up had a huge gash in it! I was so mad! I'm not usually one to make a scene to get my way, but I told that baby furniture lady she WAS going to get me a NEW crib! And they were going to get it there FAST! And so she did. I'm so persuasive. :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
Oops, the pics are backwards. Oh well...

Here's the fabric for the bumper and all that! It's going to be so cute!

Me by the crib... check out my awesome tummy! It's huge! Well, six months huge... I've still got three more to go. Then we can talk about huge!

Changing table... me... crib...

Whit concentrating on the opening the massive box the crib came in... He's such a cutie!

Big Box!!! Yay!
One of the things I've found to be helpful as a mom is signing up with the CPSC.gov site to receive product recall information. I know there was just a crib recall... and the crib that we used with Daniel has been recalled since we last used it. They recall all sorts of products and it's useful information to get emailed to you!
ReplyDeleteHooray for 6 months and a nursery!
Yay! That is so fun! That's a beautiful crib:) Can't wait until we ACTUALLY get together; all 4 of us! (5 if we count what's in your belly!)
ReplyDeleteShadow:)
YAY! Isn't it so fun to get the nursery funiture! The crib and changing table are gorgeous! We're excited for you and you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute Gretchen! And I love your nursery furniture.
ReplyDelete