Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tie-dye Mania!

Could there be anything more cool than this for a Friday night? I submit that there cannot!

Here are pictures of our Tie-Dye Escapades!

Whit was excited to get started. No really... can't you tell?

Twist that shirt Mark... yeah!


Nicely done...
Everybody is so focused... Tie-dye requires a great level of artistic skill and a steady hand...
Smile!
TA-DA! Here's my shirt and Whit's shirt! Mark and Laci's turned out great too!

We couldn't resist. We had to make one for baby Davidson too! Laci made the red, yellow, and blue spiral one, Whit made the awesome multi color splotch one, and I made the red and blue polka-dot one!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the tie-dye. Seriously one of my most favorite things to do. And how do you know Laci? She lived next door to me last semester before she got married...small world!
    Oh and guess what...Baby davidson comes so soon. yay

    ReplyDelete