
We went to the park today. Micah did so good! He love the swing. Wasn't too sure about the slide though. At least he made a cute face once we got to the bottom.

Funny swing face.

Micah and mommy by the swing.

On Saturday we went with some of our really good friends to the farmers market at the park. It was so fun! We got delicious bread, taste-tested guacamole, and of course, played in the pumpkins! Micah loved it!!! I loved it!!! This picture is so fabulous! I love the fall, and I love my baby in his little fall sweater, just chillin' in the pumpkins!

On another note, green beans al la gerber, do NOT taste like green beans. At all. Micah wasn't fooled. This isn't even the best of the pictures. Someday when blogger isn't being ridiculous, I'll put up the gem of baby food videos. Anyway, like I said, he's not a fan of green beans. Butternut squash and peas have be a success though! He loves holding the spoon, and making messes. I love watching him make faces. It's wonderful! Makes me so happy!
This is crazy how fast he is growing up! Hopefully I'll be able to catch you guys when I come back for christmas, before you jet of whatever yourselves!
ReplyDeleteMicah is so adorable, Gretchen! And I love your dark hair. You look great!
ReplyDelete