Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh Toms...


So, I was initially very anti-Toms. I thought they were a silly fad. I thought they were silly shoes. And I thought they wouldn't be that comfortable.




I was wrong.




I'll be the first to admit it. And I'll be the first to admit that I am currently lovin' on these little beauties:






Especially since it's currently 53 degrees and super sunny out right now. It's makin' me want to throw on some capris, a cute t-shirt, and some fun springy shoes and take my little guy for a walk to the park!!!


Hmmm...



My birthday is coming up soon... sort of.

3 comments:

  1. get some toms. i have two pairs, i'm actually wearing my yellow ones right now. i am in love with them! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the red ones too. Maybe you could get them for your birthday and they could send me the donated ones. :) WAY CUTE

    ReplyDelete