Gretchen, You probably already know this, but I just thought I'd put it out there. I got the best haircuts ever from the hair school over by Olive Garden. I don't know what they charge now, but when I went it was only 10 bucks. Just be sure to request a senior, otherwise things might not go so well. :] And I think that haircut would look FABULOUS on you.
I think it'd be fantastic! I'd just be scared of the amount of work required to make it look as good as Mandy Moore, but I'm sure it'd look awesome on you!
I agree! Hair grows, but you would look darling. You do short so well and this one is awesome. I actually learned a long time ago that my "guy" that I loved sometimes was awesome and a few times, not so much. I don't have a "guy" any more. He and I parted ways so I could try some one cheaper, and you know what I learned, they all do pretty well. Mike goes to a gal at a "real" salon with all the bells and whistles. He followed her from Fantastic Sams to Haircutters and finally to this salon, so... it wasn't very long ago that she was just a Fantastic Sams girl... long story short. Try it, but learn now that you don't have to pay too much for it. :)
Gretchen,
ReplyDeleteYou probably already know this, but I just thought I'd put it out there. I got the best haircuts ever from the hair school over by Olive Garden. I don't know what they charge now, but when I went it was only 10 bucks. Just be sure to request a senior, otherwise things might not go so well. :]
And I think that haircut would look FABULOUS on you.
Oh my gosh. I thought about doing this to my hair in high school. I love the cut!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm.... yes please! I think this would look SO GOOD on you! Seriously, your face is so good for short hair. DO IT! And then post a picture:)
ReplyDeleteI think it'd be fantastic! I'd just be scared of the amount of work required to make it look as good as Mandy Moore, but I'm sure it'd look awesome on you!
ReplyDeleteOh, and hair grows. So why not?
ReplyDeleteI agree! Hair grows, but you would look darling. You do short so well and this one is awesome. I actually learned a long time ago that my "guy" that I loved sometimes was awesome and a few times, not so much. I don't have a "guy" any more. He and I parted ways so I could try some one cheaper, and you know what I learned, they all do pretty well. Mike goes to a gal at a "real" salon with all the bells and whistles. He followed her from Fantastic Sams to Haircutters and finally to this salon, so... it wasn't very long ago that she was just a Fantastic Sams girl... long story short. Try it, but learn now that you don't have to pay too much for it. :)
ReplyDelete