I just watched it too! Try 'Charade' or better yet, I'll bring it and we can watch together. Also, my favorite version of the movie is the newest "Love Affair' with Warren Beatty and Annette Benning - if you ever see it for sale on dvd or blueray buy it for me!!!
I love Cary Grant! Charade is a great one. North by Northwest is good. The Bishop's Wife is good. I love That Touch of Mink too. Arsenic and Old Lace is good. That should keep you going for a little bit... :)
that touch of mink :)
ReplyDeleteI just watched it too! Try 'Charade' or better yet, I'll bring it and we can watch together. Also, my favorite version of the movie is the newest "Love Affair' with Warren Beatty and Annette Benning - if you ever see it for sale on dvd or blueray buy it for me!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Cary Grant! Charade is a great one. North by Northwest is good. The Bishop's Wife is good. I love That Touch of Mink too. Arsenic and Old Lace is good. That should keep you going for a little bit... :)
ReplyDelete