Sunday, June 7, 2009

Project Number One

Ok, so here's the first project I've completed on my new sewing machine:

Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.  It's made out of this really soft baby knit jersey.  I'm so excited!  I've go a few more projects already in the works.  Another blouse and a pair of bermuda shorts.  It should be good!  Hey, if anybody is interested in custom fit clothing, let me know!!!  I'd love to hook you up with something... cute shirt... cool shorts... fun dress.  :)  I'll take every excuse to sew I can get!!!   :)  :)  :)

6 comments:

  1. Ok babe, I just found you through Sara. FUN! Can I stalk you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome!! I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie! Yes you can totally stalk me!


    Ands thanks Tiff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best friend I love this! I want you to make me something fun! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I'm really jealous that you have a sewing machine...I'm still dreaming of one. And I love your shirt. You are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my goodness, I want to come sew with you! I'll be calling you soon. I've been looking at the amy butler website getting all excited about fabrics!
    Your top is gorgeous and green!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete