6-8 White Peaches
Deep Dish Pie Crust (or you can make your own)
1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Cut the peaches up into chunks, leaving the skins on. Pour half the flour, half the sugar, and the lemon juice on the peaches and mix everything up. Just until the peaches are well coated. Pile the pie high with the peaches. Sprinkle the remaining flour and sugar on top. Slice the butter and lay the pieces on top.
Bake and 400 degrees for about 45 minutes
I forgot to take a picture of our pie before we ate it. But here it is right as it went into the oven.
:)
YAY! I'm glad you posted a comment so I can add you to my blog roll-update-thing! P.S. I really want to make this peach pie recipe. It looks so good. shout out to costco peaches :)
ReplyDelete