Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello World


Micah James Davidson
7 lbs. 9 oz. 19 1/2 in.
9:18 pm - Monday April 19, 2010




more pictures to come... :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE ALL THE HAIR!!!! What a cutie. I hope you blog about the whole story! I want to hear the details...if you're willing to share :) I wish you a smooth and quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO CUUUTTEEE!!!! but of course he would be with the best parents around!! ahh and the name is good too! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh congrats! We are so excited for you! He is so unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gretchen he is so beautiful. I can't believe you are a mommy. It seems just yesterday that you and Sydney were freshmen! I hope you are both feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gretchen! Congrats!! He's adorable and I love the name :) Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete