Saturday, April 3, 2010

So...


My hair is in need of a serious pick-me-up. I've been trying to grow it out for forever now! It's in that awkward, not short, not long stage and all I ever do is put it in a pony tail. Which I hate. I just want to love my hair again! So...

Stick it out, and have long beautiful locks, but risk spending months with awkward growing-it-out hair, only to cut it?

OR

Chop it off! Instant gratification of cute short hair, but with possible repercussions and remorse for losing all the months of progress put into growing it out.

Reese does both so well, don't you think?

I just don't know what to do.

P.S. I wish coloring your hair wasn't such a high maintenance thing.

Ok. I'm done venting now.

3 comments:

  1. I just chopped 10 inches of hair off. Loving the short 'do and ditching the pony tail! Plus I'm donating the hair I cut off to locksoflove.org... If you need a "I can stop growing it out" deadline, aim for a 10" pony tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know you don't know me, but I came to your blog through Danny & Shalayne Villarreal. Anyway- sorry to click on your blog (I actually clicked on it b/c my little girl's name is Whitney & your blog title had "Whitney" in it.) Anyway, I saw a very familiar apartment on your blog. OUR old apartment. Yes, we used to manage M.C. Apartments before Danny & Shalayne. Small world. Anyway, hope all is going well for you and you are having a great time. Congrats on your little baby. And if you decide to make your blog private after this, I totally won't be offended! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose whatever style is the easiest. As a new Mom, you will need a wash and wear style for awhile. You'll look great no matter what style you choose. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete