Ok this is adoreable!!! Also, I had a dream about you guys last night. We were staying at your apartment, and Micah was talking! It was so weird because he was still just 7 months old, but he was laying in is crib and TALKING! Anyway, we miss you guys!
Gretchen! Gretchen! First of all, I absolutely love lil Micah. And videos of him :)
Second, I just realized that Chad and I have been TALKING about going to your house, but that I never told you we could! So yes, if the offer is still open, Thursday works very well. Or another day if that's busy now. We leave next Friday to go to WA, but any time before that is fantastic. We love you guys back!
Ok this is adoreable!!! Also, I had a dream about you guys last night. We were staying at your apartment, and Micah was talking! It was so weird because he was still just 7 months old, but he was laying in is crib and TALKING! Anyway, we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteGretchen! Gretchen!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I absolutely love lil Micah. And videos of him :)
Second, I just realized that Chad and I have been TALKING about going to your house, but that I never told you we could! So yes, if the offer is still open, Thursday works very well. Or another day if that's busy now. We leave next Friday to go to WA, but any time before that is fantastic. We love you guys back!