Sometimes, I jus want to quit. I want to just be done and never go back.
But, that's dumb. I'm SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!
Giving up now would be stupid. Really giving up ever, would be stupid, I'm not a quitter and I don't plan on starting now.
Other days I LOVE school! I love singing, I love learning about music, I love studying. I love going to lectures, and talking with other students. Why can't I feel excited and happy about school all the time!
Oh, I know why... because I have to write papers. I think I would like school more if there was
no homework.
but alas...
then it wouldn't be school.
Sorry this is just me venting. We're so close to Christmas vacation and I have two big projects due by midnight tonight. Then I'm basically DONE. Finals will not be hard. I just have to finish these projects.
I guess I should probably get off blogger.
ok. fine.
school. you win....
this time.
I have so much respect for all the ladies who have babies and still manage to keep up with school. I have no idea how you can juggle it all. You go, girl! ;) Anyway, good luck with finals!
ReplyDeleteYep. I know what you mean. Going to school is hard. Especially when you have a child. You are close and Heavenly Father will help you every step of the way as you rely on him :)
ReplyDelete