Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Random Fun-ness

This kid loves to swing at the park.
Here he comes...


And there he goes...


Sampling the 3D TVs at Costco


Just walking at the Albuquerque Zoo...



Two words.  HONEYCRISP APPLE.  They are pretty much the most amazing things ever.  Unfortunately $1.99/lb. is a steal, and it's still expensive.  Because they are usually about $2.69/lb. they are a splurge item at the Davidson house.  But, they are SO good.  You should try some.  They have a short selling season, so hurry quick!


Tunnel:




Playin' in the sink at Grandma's house.  Pretty cool hair, no?


Long day.  We were beat.


My cute little monkey, always has a stick or a rock, or something...


Merry-go-round at the KC Zoo:




Yes.  That is a slide made to look like a giant nasty toad.







I love this one:


He's such a cutie, if I may say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the pics. What a doll. Oh, and the guy at SAMs was nice enough to go to the back and get me some Honeycrisp cause I knew they were out. He was super nice about it though. :)

    -Susie Q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too handsome! So I hear Whit just finished his Rochester application? Well, there is this AWESOME outdoor market here, and you can get an entire bucket of honeycrisp apples for $3.50. It's a steal. You would LOVE this place!

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3D glasses! And I agree about the honey crisps. We're going to go pick some this weekend--wish you could come!

    ReplyDelete