Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ventilation

It's so cold outside.


Rain is fun. But I wish Whitney was home.
And that my house would clean itself.


Ok, so I need to vent a little.
I hate writing papers.
I wish school could just be voice lessons and Operas.
That would be wonderful.
Sometimes I wish I was done, and that April couldn't come soon enough.
Like when I have to get up at 4:0 AM to finish a paper that is due that day.
Other times....
I don't want it to end.
Cause I love school.
Just not papers.
Well.
I still have one more semester after this.
Crazy.
Five years in the making, and I'll finally graduate from college.
Weird.



LIMBO:
a : a place or state of restraint or confinement  
b : a place or state of neglect or oblivion limbo>
c : an intermediate or transitional place or state
 d : a state of uncertainty
 
Another vent.  I just want to know where we will be next year.  I just want to know.  I am not good at this waiting thing.  So I can plan.  I really like planning stuff...
Ok, so I hate it when I vent on my blog.  I seriously considered deleting all this.  But, I feel I must leave it.  Because I invested time into this post.  And it is how I feel.  Right now.  It will pass, and I will be over it by the time anyone reads this.  If anyone reads this.  But hey.  It's here.

4 comments:

  1. Gretch! I completely understand this post. I was the same way with school and now I'm a little sad to be done. I am also so frustrated with not knowing where we will be next year. I am a planner just like you! I want to know where life is taking us and yet can't know...so annoying. I thought Whit was going to KU, has your plan changed? Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there's anything wrong with venting! We all could use a good venting session now and then. And your blog is for you, nobody else, so you can write whatever the heck you want!

    Also I understand your frustration with limbo. So. Not. Fun. But this phase can't last forever, promise. Good luck with everything! How about David gets accepted to SLU and you guys move out here? I like that plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh limbo--so frustrating but so exciting all at the same time. I'm excited to see where yall end up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I know exactly how you feel about not knowing where you'll be next year. It was so frustrating when we were going through that. But I know that we ended up were we supposed to be and it has all worked out for us in the end. So just hang in there!! And it's kinda nice to just have a little venting session every now and then so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete